The Westwood Cross Gift Card - it's the easiest way to give!
In light of current circumstances, please note that all Westwood Cross gift cards have a 3 month extension to their expiry date*
Whether it’s for a wedding, a birthday, for Christmas or a 'Thank you' for your employees, the Westwood Cross Gift Card offers choice and flexibilty - making it the perfect gift.
Please note that the gift card is currently only available to purchase online.
Handy tip: You can check your card balance by visiting https://www.getmybalance.com/ or scan the QR code on the reverse of the card with a smart phone.
- The gift card expires 12 months from date of purchase (currently 15 months)
- We are unable to accept cash or American Express credit cards for centre sales
- Refunds on a Westwood Cross gift card can take up to 10 working days
- For more information about the Westwood Cross Gift Card call 0121 268 3210
- There is a £2 handling charge when purchasing the gift card online
- The gift card can only be used to purchase accessories in our mobile phone stores
- For queries on online orders please email email@example.com
- Full Terms and Conditions can be found here: https://www.getmybalance.com/Agreements/GBR%20MASTER%20PVL%20SEV%202014-08-12%20EN.PDF
The gift card is available in multiple designs.
*To find out when the gift card was purchased, scan the QR code on the revese of the card and follow the link. You'll be given information on when the card was purchased, how much it was purchased for, and a history of where is has been spent along with the remaining balance (if applicable). Alternatively, if the card was purchased at the centre, the date will be written on the reverse. For the card's expiry date, simply add 15 months to the purchase date.
**Excluded stores are Ability Plus, Brows, Grosvenor Casino, Mecca Bingo, Subway, TK Maxx, The Works, Travelodge, Vue Cinema and Yours.