With one card you can shop and eat almost anywhere at Westwood Cross' 50 stores, restaurants and cafés*
Whether it’s for a wedding, birthday, Christmas or a corporate reward, choosing the perfect gift has never been easier.
The gift card is available to purchase online or from Guest Services in the **Management Suite, up the stairs near Subway between the following hours:
Monday to Saturday: 9am to 6pm
** Please note that gift cards bought from Guest Services must be paid for by card and that we cannot accept cash.
Handy tip: You can check your card balance by visiting https://www.getmybalance.com/ or scan the QR code on the reverse of the card with a smart phone.
- The gift card expires 12 months from date of purchase
- We are unable to accept cash or American Express credit cards for centre sales
- Refunds on a Westwood Cross gift card can take up to 10 working days
- For more information about the Westwood Cross Gift Card call 0121 268 3210
- There is a £2 handling charge when purchasing the gift card online
- The gift card can only be used to purchase accessories in our mobile phone stores
- For queries on online orders please email email@example.com
- Full Terms and Conditions can be found here: https://www.getmybalance.com/Agreements/GBR%20MASTER%20PVL%20SEV%202014-08-12%20EN.PDF
The gift card is available in multiple designs
*Excluded stores are Ability Plus, Brows, Grosvenor Casino, Mecca Bingo, Subway, TK Maxx, The Works, Travelodge, Vue Cinema and Yours.