Closing Date: 29/02/2020
Assistant store manager required.
Hours: 37.5hrs (Full flexibility required)
As assistant store manager at O2, your areas of responsibility will be:
- Empowering your team to have great conversations with our customers, helping them to buy more easily
- Monitoring daily store activity/targets by the delivery of daily briefings and key business information to the team
- Leading the performance of the team alongside the store leader and delivering monthly 1-2-1s
- Utilising O2 Campus and Leap sales framework
- Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews and demonstrating effective coaching behaviours. To help to grow talent and succession within the store.
- Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understand what we offer as a business. Becoming a guide in all things O2.
- Using in store systems to take ownership of compliance to deliver O2 policies and procedures.
- Maximising productivity in the Store and delivering store rotas in an effective and timely manner
- Ensuring store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
- Deputising for the Store Leader when required
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance, taking pride in where you work
O2 is looking for:
• Someone who has worked in a fast-paced environment previously, not necessarily Retail, who is motivated to work to targets and deadlines
• Someone who has previous Budget and Profit and Loss responsibility
• Someone who takes the lead, encourages and develops teams to be high performing and brings their team on a journey
• Strong coaching skills
• The ability to work frameworks to provide support, training and development
• A great communicator
• Someone who can be agile, who can change and adapt to suit business needs
• Commercial acumen
• Someone who understands the importance of delivering great customer experiences, the awareness of a customer centric culture. Putting the customer first in everything that we do
• Ability to work to processes
• Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles