From finding the perfect swimmers to making sure your child has a hat that they will actually wear, summer shopping for kids can be a tricky one. But fear not, we've got all the inspiration you could need at Westwood Cross
1. Frills are very in this summer and always make for a cute addition to any outfit. Next, £12-£14.
2. This spotted cap for the smaller children will help to keep the sun off their neck and face so that they can play to their heart's content. Marks and Spencer, £8.
3. This pretty swimsuit from Monsoon has some beautiful detailing on the straps and looks much more expensive than it is! Monsoon Accessorize, £12.
4. Just because they're for children, doesn't mean sunglasses have to be boring! These cat eye sunnies will have your little one keeping up with the trends. Marks and Spencer, £7.
5. It's important to make sure kids have happy feet in the sun and sand, and Clarks make shoes that are both stylish and practical. Clarks, £30.
7. River Island is brilliant at making clothes in tailored shapes and these high waisted shorts are no exception. River Island, £16.
6. This floppy sun hat with subtle sequin detailing on it would be a lovely addition to their summer outfit. Claire's, £20.
1. This striped beach towel robe will keep kids warm and protected from the sun after a dip in the sea. Monsoon Accessorize, £22.
2. Swim shorts with a fun pattern are always a winner with children. This pair from Debenhams have a cool summer vibe with their surf print. Debenhams, £11-£17.
3. These navy chino shorts from Next are smart, but will still be comfortable for your little one. Next, £8-£13.
4. These retro sunglasses from River Island are a little bit more grown up and cool than the usual offerings for children. River Island, £8.
5. A good pair of sandals can be hard to come by, but these ones from Clarks are sure to be a winner. Clarks, £36.
6. Keep his face out of the sun with this trendy trilby hat from Marks and Spencer, £9-£12.
7. This T-shirt with a fun surf print is perfect for pairing with some smart shorts while still being fun. Marks and Spencer, £4.50-£6.50.