January is the perfect time to update your home interiors
Out with the old and in with the new! Our edit of trend-led decor buys will help refresh your home for the start of the new decade. We're loving warm, neutral spaces with rattan or wooden furniture for 2020, teamed with lots of greenery and cosy textures. This look will create a calm, comfy, and inviting space to relax in, which works well for any room or setting.
1. Replace tired-looking rugs with stylish new ones this month. This woven rug, £40 from Debenhams, would bring a casual elegance to a hallway or bedroom.
2. Style up your shelves or coffee table with this gorgeous book, which will also help you keep your indoor greenery thriving! £12.99, Waterstones
3. An easy way to make your living room feel brand new, is to add an eclectic mix of colourful cushions to your sofa. Pink tassel cushion, £14, Next
4. This candle with a rattan casing is very on trend for spring this year. £5, Primark
5. If you want to splurge on a chic new piece of furniture, make sure it's this loveseat from M&S, which comes in an abundance of different fabrics. £649
6. Don't neglect the kitchen! Keep this beautifully designed recipe book on display, and inspire yourself to try some scandi dishes. £20, Waterstones
7. Rustic vibes with gold accents and greenery = a sure way to create a desirable living space this season. All items from Primark.