We know that the winter can get you down, which is why we've put together this little edit of bright and cheerful pick-me-ups to see you through until the spring. From fashion fixes to make you feel fabulous, to cosy and colourful homewares, you'll feel spoilt for choice! What's more, everything is under £15...
1. These fun and quirky earrings, £9.99 from New Look, are sure to spread some smiles!
2. Neons are set to be a big trend this spring! Get ahead of the fashion pack with this neon green roll neck, only £13 from Primark.
3. Reading is a sure way to beat the winter blues. If you enjoyed Elizabeth is Missing, you'll love Emma Healey's latest novel Whistle in the Dark. £6.99 when ordered using Click and Collect via waterstones.com*
4. Fed up of listening to the same playlists? Josh Groban's album Bridges includes fresh and revitalised covers of classics that are a joy to listen to. CD album, £9.99, HMV
5. Colourful cushions are a quick way to revamp your living spaces while waiting for the new season to arrive. Geometric cushion, £14, Next
6. On particularly cold, grey days, light some pretty candles around your home to create a cosy atmosphere. £4, Wilko
7. This leopard print belt will update a plain jeans and jumper look in an instant! £14, Topshop at Outfit
*Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect.