Get ahead of the curve and refresh your wardrobe for the new season as we share 5 of the top trends to try in 2017...
Take inspiration from beach umbrellas and deckchair slings and brighten up your summer style with some vivid stripes.
1. Stripe off the shoulder top, £29.50, Marks & Spencer
2. Stripe frill shorts, £24, River Island
3. Stripe blue t-shirt, £12, Next
Garments in pale peach, nude or soft pink adorned with frills and ruffles offer a romantic vibe for spring. Add an edge to your look with a biker jacket or a killer pair of boots.
1. Ruffle sleeve top, £27.50, Marks and Spencer
2. Frill blouse, £10, Primark
3. Ruffle mini skirt, £25, River Island
Florals have toughened up since last summer. Find them embroidered into transparent mesh layers and leather and wave goodbye to dainty pastel blooms.
1. Black mesh floral dress, £24.99, New Look
2. Embroidered faux leather jacket, £78, Next
3. Black floral trainers, £10, Primark
The colour of SS17! Make a statement with a bright pop of eye-catching fuchsia this new season. We love!
1. Cross body bag, £15.99, New Look
2. Fuchsia mules, £55, Debenhams
3. Fuchsia longline blazer, £55, Topshop at Outfit
The metallic trend is sticking around for a while longer yet. Opt for open-toe mules and breezy camis for a summery update.
1. Zoe metallic cami, £39, Monsoon
2. Holographic cross body bag, £35, Debenhams
3. Bronze metallic mules, £29, Miss Selfridge at Outfit